ATM • VISA Check • Credit Cards
Our ATM card is there when you need it to complete a variety of transactions - without having to visit the bank. Withdrawals can be made where there is a STAR or Cirrus machine, anytime day or night and at no cost to you. Foreign ATM usage fees are paid by VistaBank. With the use of your personal identification number (PIN), you will be secured against someone making transactions without your consent.
VISA Check Card
Our VISA Check Card does more than checking by giving you a faster, more economical way to buy the products and services you need. You can withdraw funds from your account without having to write a check and make purchases wherever VISA is accepted. Plus, it performs all the functions of an ATM card. It's the checking-withdrawing-and-transferring-funds card all in one.
If your ATM/Debit Card is lost or stolen, notify us immediately by calling one of our offices below or toll free after hours and on weekends at 1.800.554.8969.
ATM/Debit Card Informational Safety Tips
As with all financial transactions, please exercise discretion when using an ATM. For your own safety, be careful. The following suggestions may be helpful:
- Record each transaction in your account record after leaving the ATM.
- Save your receipts for posting and then shred. Never leave them at the ATM/POS.
- Reconcile your account statement monthly.
- Keep your card in your possession at all times.
- Do not leave your card at the ATM.
- Protect your ATM/Debit Card as if it were cash.
Protect the secrecy of your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Do not share your PIN with anyone.
- Do not give anyone information regarding your ATM/Debit Card or provide your PIN over the telephone. A VistaBank representative has this information and would not call and ask you for it.
- Do not keep your PIN with your card. For example, do not keep a record of your PIN in your wallet or purse.
- If your ATM/Debit Card is lost or stolen, notify us immediately. If VistaBank is closed, call 24-hours a day at 1.800.554.8969.
- Be mindful of your surroundings when using an ATM.
Our VISA and MasterCards are accepted worldwide by millions of merchant locations. With valuable benefits such as no annual fees, low Annual Percentage Rates, free balance transfer options, available auto rental insurance and fraud protection, the Prime Advantage card saves you time and money. In addition to the advantages of the Prime Advantage card, the Platinum Advantage card offers the opportunity to earn free airline tickets, hotel discounts, merchandise and cruises.
Call or stop by any of our Aiken, Columbia or Conway locations for an application and details concerning our selection of credit cards.